[arfnet-announce] New mailing list software

Hello ARFNET users,

If you see this messsage, you are subscribed to the new ARFNET announcements mailing list, for:
  - being subscribed to the old one
  - registered in ARFNET CSTIMS

It is my pleasure to inform you of the production status of the ARFNET mailing lists, thanks to the mlmmj mailing list manager, which happens to be what kernel.org uses.

arfnet2-mlm has been deprecated.

If you do not wish to continue receiving emails from the ARFNET announce mailing list, you can unsubscribe with two methods:
  - https://lists.arf20.com/subscribe.php?list=announce

Thank you for your continued support.
If you have any questions, contact me at <arf20 AT arf20 DOT com>

  arf20

--
Angel R. Fernandez <arf20>
Systems Administrator